Behringer B1200D-PRO 500w 12″ Active Subwoofer
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications.
- Powerful 12” long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass.
The EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500-Watt Class-D amplifier, 15″ long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the B1200D-PRO produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems! Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up? and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications. Powerful 12” long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for ‘bulletproof’ punch and impact. State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass fi ltered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low frequency performance. Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers. Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Depth (mm): 375
- Height (mm): 432
- Width (mm): 423
- Product Dimensions (mm): 432x423x375
- Net weight (kg): 19.55