Pioneer DJ CDJ900 Nexus Multi-Format USB DJ Controller for rekordbox
- Evolution of Pioneer’s professional NXS line-up continues with the CDJ-900 Nexus
- Packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen
- Also includes Beat Divide and four-deck Beat Sync
The CDJ-900NXS builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it’s packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids..
- Enhanced Track Info: The large, full-colour LCD screen shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more.
- Be Prepared: Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
- Wif-Fi Music: Wirelessly connect* to rekordbox to play your music from your PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet. You’ll need a wired connection to a wireless LAN router (router not included).
- Advanced Connectivity: With ProDJ Link you can connect multiple players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Slice It, Dice It: Slice up the beat and roll it around in a loop with the Beat Divide buttons. Or combine them with Slip Mode to activate Slip Loop, so the track instantly comes back in at the right place when you release the button.
- USB playback: It still plays your MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files stored on USB devices.
- Professional Sound: Pro-quality audio circuitry comes as standard, with a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz soundcard and new IEC connection for a powerful sound even at club volumes.
- TRAKTOR PRO 2: This unit supports USB-HID control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software, so you don’t need a control disk.
- Serato DJ: This unit supports USB-HID control of Serato Audio Research’s Serato DJ software without using a control disk.
- MIDI controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the unit as a MIDI controller.
- Active Loop: Use rekordbox to set automatic loops at the end of your tracks so you never get caught unprepared again.
- More creative freedom: Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analysed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
- Always in tune: Master Tempo lets you adjust a track’s tempo without affecting its pitch, keeping it more faithful to the original
- MP3 (MPEG-1 32Kbps – 320 Kbps, MPEG-2 16 Kbps – 160 Kbps)
- MIDI Control: Yes
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- Anti Vibration: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- rekordbox: Yes
- Included Accessories:
- CD-ROM (rekordbox, driver software and operating instructions)
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- LAN cable
- Disc forced Eject Pin
- Read Before Use / Quick Start Guide
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 105.5 mm
- Depth: 401.8 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Processor: Wolfson DAC processor
- Soundcard: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Range: 4 – 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 33 W
- Display: Full-colour LCD screen
- Playing Address: Yes
- Wave Zoom Display: Yes
- Beat Counter: Yes
- On Jog Display: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Active Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- 4 Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Loop Divide: Yes
- Reloop: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Loop Cutter: Yes
- Slip ModeYes:
- Beat Sync: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Relay Play: Yes
- Frame Search: 1/150 s
- My Settings: Yes
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue point sampler: Yes
- Cue Loop Memory: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps:
- 0.02 % at +/-6 %
- 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %
- 0.5 % at +/-100 % WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (MP3):
- +/-10 %
- +/-100 % WIDE
- +/-16 %
- +/-6 %
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD):
- +/-10 %
- +/-100 % WIDE
- +/-16 %
- +/-6 %
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Audio Sources:
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
- Optical drive (CD, CD-R/RW)
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
- 1 S/PDIF Digital (RCA)
- 1 CONTROL (Mini-jack)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)