A pair of miniature cardioid condenser microphones with compact dimensions and ultra-high sensitivity. Applications include recording in stereo, overheads for drums and drop mics for chorus sections.
- Unidirectional, cardioid pickup
- Wide frequency response
- 10dB pad switch for high SPLs
- Low roll off switch to reduce popping and handling noise
- Requires 9 – 52V phantom power
- Power supply9 – 52V phantom power
- Frequency response50Hz – 17kHz
- Polar patternCardioid
- Sensitivity (±3dB)-45dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz)
- Output impedance200 Ohms ±30% (@ 1 kHz)
- Max. input SPL136dB (@ 1kHz ?1% T.H.D)
- Dimensions (each)80 x 19mmØ
- Weight (each)25g
As a DJ industry pioneer, Citronic developed many of the features that have since become industry standards. The Citronic philosophy has always been to push the barriers of quality and innovation, yet maintain a reputation for “out of the box” reliability with fully featured and affordable products. Over the last 10 years Citronic has taken strides to grow from a humble 30 products to over 200. This versatile range now covers simple home DJ plug & play set-ups and fully featured outboard equipment, right through to high-powered installations. This allows Citronic to service many sectors of the entertainment industry including pubs, nightclubs, hotels and studios, as well as supplying distinctive products DJs.
Instrument Mics, Multi Purpose Mics