Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 Stand Alone DJ Sampler
- Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys
- Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly
- Simply touch the strip to change the pitch while using the Pitch Bend feature
Add the DJS-1000 to your DJ set-up to intuitively create unique sounds and phrases in advance of your set, or on the fly. Use the DJ-friendly interface to sequence and loop your samples as you wish.
With a 7-inch full-colour touch screen, 16 multicoloured step input keys, multicoloured Performance Pads, a host of inputs and outputs, Live Sampling and various other performance features, having the DJS-1000 in the booth will propel your sets to the next level.
- Step Sequencer: Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. Thanks to the keys’ changing colours, you can keep an eye on sequence information on each track, at all times.
- Tactile Performance Pads: Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolour LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
- Touch Strip: Simply touch the strip to change the pitch while using the Pitch Bend feature, or play a drum roll by hitting the Note Repeat option. Customise parameters for even more creative possibilities.
- 7-inch Touch Screen: Tap the LCD display to instantly access one of three screens. The Home screen for an overview of assigned samples, the Sequence screen to view the currently playing sequence pattern and the Mixer screen to adjust each track’s volume.
- Accurate Syncing: Sync up your DJS-1000 to a CDJ or XDJ set-up using Pro DJ Link. Thanks to the Beat Sync function, a tempo slider and a Nudge button, you’ll adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
- Live Sampling: Sample input sounds and instantly use them as individual tracks. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence. Play them in a loop and drop them straight into a live remix.
- FX: Add flair to your set and be inspired by the moment, using various FX to boost your tracks with ease, changing the tone of the track on the fly.
- Made for the booth: The DJS-1000 pad player will fit right in next to your NXS2 setup in the booth.
- USB supported: Manage your projects and samples easily with the USB input, allowing you to browse your tracks at a glance and have your whole library at your fingertips.
- On-board samples: Start performing with the DJS-1000 straight out of the box by using the on-board Loopmaster samples and enriching your tracks.
- DJS-TSP Project Creator support: Create projects and SCENEs on a PC or Mac using the DJS-TSP Project Creator software that’s compatible with the DJS-1000.
- TORAIZ SP-16 support: Care to play files created using TORAIZ SP-16? The DJS-1000 plays your creations as it would any other track.
- USB Storage Support:
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Distortion: < 0.003 %
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Power Consumption (Standby): < 0.4 W
- Inputs: 1 INPUT (L/MONO & R, 1/4 inch TS jack)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- 1 USB A port
- 1 USB B port
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
- THRU / OUTPUT2 x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
- OUTPUT1 x 1 (RCA)
- 1 MIDI IN (5P DIN)
- 1 MIDI OUT/THRU (5P DIN)
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 110.1 mm
- Depth: 421.6 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
What’s in the Box?
- Power cord
- LAN cable
- USB cable
- RCA pin cable
- Operating instructions