Audix FP7 Drum Microphone Pack
- All-in-one solution for drum miking
- Fulfill all the criteria required for professional stage and studio
- Convenience, quality, durability, and affordability
The five dynamic microphones feature hypercardioid pickup patterns for isolation and feedback control, and are equipped with LM (Low Mass) Type A diaphragms for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The F5 dynamic microphone is ideal for snare or timbale. It has a wide frequency response of 55Hz – 15kHz, giving clear, accurate, natural sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
The three F2 dynamic microphones are great for rack toms, floor toms and congas. They have a wide frequency response of 52Hz – 15kHz and can handle sound pressure levels of 139dB.
The F6 dynamic microphone is perfect for kick drums, cajons and djembes thanks to the frequency response of 40Hz – 16kHz and ability to handle sound pressure levels of 140dB, giving extended low frequency reproduction.
The F9 pre-polarised condenser microphone is ideal for cymbals and hi-hats as it has a clear, accurate response in the upper frequency range. It features a 16mm pre-polarised capsule with a gold vapour diaphragm and a frequency response of 40Hz – 20kHz.
- 1 x F5 Dynamic Microphone
- 3 x F2 Dynamic Microphones
- 1 x F6 Dynamic Microphone
- 2 x F9 Condenser Microphones
- 6 x DCLIP Clips
- 4 x DFLEX Clips
- 1 x MC1 Clip
- 1 x Aluminium Carrying Case with Foam Inserts