DY Pro Audio Limited is fully committed to respecting your privacy and protecting all of your information that you provide to us. We will only use the information you provider to process orders that you may place via our website – dyproaudio.co.uk. We will not pass any of your data on to any other third party marketing companies, the data we collect from you will be stored and kept within DY Pro Audio’s Database System.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect your personal data so we can provide you with a easy & professional service while using our website. To fully use our website, you will need to register as a customer, where you can provide us with all of your contact information.
We do use a web analytics tool to analyse site usage, how many people are using our website at one time, what pages have been clicked on, what keywords have been used to search for our products.
When you access our website or make a purchase through our website we may collect, store and use certain personal information in line with this policy. The information that we collect will include:
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number & Contact Details.
When you make a purchase through our website our payment service providers will also collect and process your credit card or other payment details. We do not store or have access to any credit or debit card information, we only store and have access to any payment correspondence to let us know that you have made a payment through our website. We may also collect your IP address through WooCommerce – which are the creators of our web store.
What do we do with the data that we have collected?
The information that we collected from you which included any personal data (from the above) will be stored on DY Pro Audio’s Database which include our website, Accounts Software, Spreadsheets, & Email accounts. All of this data is secure and protected, however we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to your website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will do our upmost and use strict procedures to make sure no one has access to this information.
We only use the information that you provide to process orders that you place with us at dyproaudio.co.uk . We will keep this information as long as it is necessary under your warranty agreement, or until your order has been successfully completed. We will securely process and isolate any information and once we have finished with the information then we will securely destroy it!
How do we use the information that we collect from you?
We use the information collected from you to process your order. By submitting an order your details will be shared with sales, customer service and also our warehouse teams at DY Pro Audio Limited. We will also share this information with third party courier companies to deliver your order to your delivery address.
We may also use that information to contract you to let you know that your order is not in stock, or that there is a problem with the courier delivering to your address, or any problems that may occur once an order has been placed with us at DY Pro Audio Limited.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when by law including:
- With your consent;
- To our suppliers in order for them help us provide our services to you, this may include:
- Couriers and other logistic partners that provide delivery goods to you.
- Our Suppliers may drop-ship your order to your address, so instead of us processing your order, we will give your order details & contact information that you provide to us when processing an order, to our suppliers so they can fulfil your order and ship it to you as quickly as possible. These supplies that use your personal data may be subject to their own privacy policies, which are available on their website. If you are unsure on the suppliers we use, please contact us.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
It is your responsibility to update any personal information that you provide to us, to protect against unauthorised access to your account, to log out of your account once you have finished with processing an order with us, and to also keep your login details secret so no one will know and guess your login information.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Laws, including:
1. The right at any time to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data.
2. The right to be told what Personal Data we hold about you on our database and how we process that data.
3. The right to request that we provide you with a copy (in a commonly used electronic format) of all the Personal Data that we hold about you. Unless you make repeated requests, we will not charge a fee for providing you with a copy of this data.
4. The right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data that we hold about you.
5. The right to request that we irretrievably delete all Personal Data that we hold about you (the so-called “right to be forgotten”). Note that there are limited circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse to comply with this request.
6. The right to request that we transmit all the Personal Data that we hold about you (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form) to another organisation’s IT environment. Note that we are only legally obliged to comply with this request if it is technically feasible for us to do so.
If you wish to change or have any questions with the above please contact us.
We may have other links to enable you to visit other websites which may be of interest. However once you have left our website we do not have any control over that website, therefore we do not have access and are not responsible for any information that you provide. on their website.
We do use a number of cookies on our website, so we can enhance the shopping experience to the you the end user.