Stagg SDM50 is Stagg’s version of the SM58, being at 1/4 of the price of the SM58, and side by side both the SDM50 and the SM58 has not much difference between them! Sounding almost idendical!
Grab yourself a bargin with a Free 5m XLR Cable too! Comes boxed, with a Carry case also!
– Uses: Vocal and instrumental
– Cartridge: DC78, moving coil
– Polar pattern: Cardioid
– Sensitivity: – 54 dB +/- 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V / Pa at 1 KHz)
– Frequency response: 50 Hz to 15 KHz
– Output impedance: 600 ohms 30 % (at 1 KHz)
– Connector: Balanced XLR output
– Body: Zinc alloy
– Cable: 5 m (16′), XLR to XLR
– On / off switch: Lockable
– Protection box: Plastic
– Colour: Black with a grey windscreen
Vocal Microphones, Multi Purpose Mics