The term ‘DY Pro Audio Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Royal Star Arcade, High Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1JL, . Our company registration number is 10673294. Our VAT Number is 265 5074 94. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Please let us know if your order does not arrive 10 working days after placing an order. We will then send out a replacement order to your address. If a replacement cannot be sourced due to no sock, a full refund will be given.
- You are happy for us to leave your parcel at a neighbour if you are not in to receive it.
- Couriers will deliver your parcel from 8am until 6pm. Monday to Saturday.
- If you would like to return your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If your order has arrived damaged or is broken, please let us know so we can get a replacement sent out to you.
- Your happy for TrustPilot to contact you for a review on our website.